Bolloré Logistics’ range of services extends across five core categories: Multimodal Transport, Customs and Regulatory Compliance, Logistics, Global Supply Chain and Industrial Projects.
Its performance stems from a worldwide network of experts and from value-added integrated information systems which afford complete visibility on all operations throughout the entire supply chain.
Optimal flow management
From consolidation to chartering, Bolloré Logistics offers customers efficient solutions that meet the strictest time, cost and product constraints.
Air transport services
- Direct flight and consolidated flows
- Urgent transport – AOG, 24/7
Ocean transport services
- Full containers (FCL/FCL)
- Consolidation solutions (LCL /LCL)
Overland transport services
- Road transport: Pick-up/Delivery, Container haulage
- Waterway transport
- Rail transport in Africa
Express transport services
- International door-to-door shipment of documents and small packages, with guaranteed next-day and five-day delivery deadlines, depending on the destination and local formalities.
Bolloré Logistics services are backed by:
- A panel of approved suppliers (air, ocean and road freight companies) that have undergone our strict selection process to allow us to fulfil our commitment to providing the best service at the best price. Suppliers are regularly assessed to ensure they continue to meet Bolloré Logistics requirements in terms of quality, deadlines, innovation and economic performance.
- Air and ocean consolidation platforms at every major international hub to optimise flows and centralise freight.